Monday 25 July 2011

Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine Lip Plumper


A three in one lip loving, anti aging gloss for really full plump lips 24 hours a day. Designed to instantly correct the apperance of dry, thin lips. Helps promote younger looking and perfectly plump lips without having to resort to invasive procedures.



I love the color of this lip plumper. The shade I have is a gorgeous apricot color (the number on the back says no.15, so this may be the shade. Correct me if I'm wrong!) and comes out a nice nudish apricot color when applied.



I personally didn't notice much plumpness going on when I applied this, as my lips are naturally full already. But that hasn't stopped me from wearing this! It has a really nice formula which isn't sticky and doesn't come off on things like drinking glasses.

The color lasts for quite awhile and I just love the shimmery tone to it.

It feels really moisturising and light on the lips, and looks great either on it's own or over another shade (if you're wearing it just for the color like I have been)


The lip plumber contains a special hybrid gel which gives it the 24 hour intensive moisture and an instant 'plump' look. When used, mirco collagen lip filling spheres draw in moisture to fill lines and keeps lips full and soft.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment