Monday 25 July 2011

Nyx Lip smacking fun colors


I've never really been a big lipstick fan, because I could never find the right color or I was scared of using a lippy and it looking totally wrong for me.

But lately I've been finding a few nice subtle shades of lipstick that are perfect for me.

I picked up this gorgeous shade on Tanty Cosmetics for $5.95 (and free shipping Australia wide!)



Harmonica is a gorgeous light baby pink shade of lipstick with a slight shimmery tone.

See the swatch on my hand below



As you can see (if you can see it) the color is very, very light but gives a really nice pink/silvery shimmer that looks gorgeous on lips.

There is a real mixed reaction with this shade on throughout the beauty community. Some can find it a little too frosted and the silvery pink tones may not appeal to everyone. I personally love the frosted lip look, so I did fall in love with this one.

The formula is nice and creamy, goes on easily and wears for quite awhile. It didn't dry my lips out at all (and I have fairly dry lips, especially through the winter)

I look forward to trying out some more colors.

Do you wear NYX lipsticks? What shade do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment