Wednesday 27 July 2011

Product of the day


Today's product of the day is Billie Goat Soap!



Billie Goat Soap is an all natural brand that creates body products specially for sensitive skin, using goats milk.

Goats milk contains goodies such as proteins, amino acids and vitamins which will help nourish and moisturise your skin. It also has lactic acid which helps to do things such as exfoliate, cleanse and soften skin as you use it. Each bar is has a PH level close to that of your own skin, which makes it perfect if you have sensitive skin.

To read more about the story of Billie Goat Soap click here.




I loved using this soap!

As I've mentioned before I suffer from things such as razor bumps, rash, redness and ingrown hairs whilst shaving. I also tend to get very dry skin from certain soaps.

But this soap was lovely to use. It didn't irritate my skin when used before and after shaving, and I even noticed a reduction in razor bumps and didn't have a rash. Score!

The soap itself felt nice and creamy at a first touch, before I'd even put it into the water. It lathered up into a nice creamy foam when wet and left my skin feeling moisturised afterwards.

It has a light scent that smells clean and.. milky!

I'm a big fan of milk products, and this is one that I just love and highly recommended you give a go.



There is a massive list of places that stock this soap and other products. I was surprised and excited to find out there were two places in my home town that stock it! Hooray!

To find out if your town stocks it, click here.

Have you given Billie Goat Soap a go?
Comment below :)

Happy soaping!

No comments:

Post a Comment