Friday 30 September 2011

The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Butter



This little beauty has quickly become part of my daily routine.

I've always been a big lover of The Body Shop products and this one is another one to add to my ever-growing list of favourites.

The formula is quite thick, but it's really lightweight when applied to the skin.
It doesn't feel greasy at all, and soaks in really nicely.


And the scent! It's absolutely beautiful. I apply it to my arms and chest in the morning, and I can still smell it all throughout the day. It's very delicate, soft and I found it really lingered on my skin for quite awhile after using.

I've been using this for about two weeks daily now, and my skin where applied is feeling so soft.

I'm in love!


You can pick this up from your nearest Body Shop store. There are a range of other products in the Dreams Unlimited collection, which you should check out too. They all smell as amazing as this. It's a little bit pricey at $29.95, but it will last you awhile.

You can check it out online here.

1 comment:

  1. Time to get back on the body butter bandwagon me thinks, thanks for the reminder of the fabulousness that is The Body Shop!

    ReplyDelete