Friday 30 September 2011

I love... strawberries & milkshake body butter



You've probably noticed my body butter collection growing.
And I confess, I've become a body butter addict. I just can't get enough!

Today I introduce a body butter from the 'I love...' range.

Fall in love again; there's something about the super smoothness of my thick creamy aroma, united with a burst of fresh strawberries, that leaves your senses elated and your tastebuds-a-tingling!

If you've picked this up and smelt it before, you'll know how truthful I am being when I say that this is one of the most amazing smelling body butters ever.

The smell is a gorgeous, creamy mix of strawberries. It almost smells good enough to eat.

The formula is quite thick but is lightweight when applied to the skin. It spreads easily over the area and has a lingering scent.


I found it to be really moisturising. My mum used this on her hands for relief of dry skin, and she fell in love.


I picked mine up from Myers for $11.50

The products are so cheap!

You can also find the I Love... products at David Jones.

You can check out the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment