Friday 30 September 2011

Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Face Serum



The rejuvenating face serum is part of the Soap&Glory Skincare range.

It claims to give you smoother, healthier, firmer and younger looking skin in 30 days of use.


I haven't been using this for 30 days but I have seen results since I first used it.

My skin had a really nice glow, and felt so nice after I applied this.

I apply this after I've washed my face and then I follow with my usual moisturiser (I am using Trilogy vital moisturising cream. You can see the review here.)

It has a really pretty scent that reminds me of oranges.

The formula is quite light and spreads nicely over the area of skin. It contains anti-wrinkle peptides, shea butter, sweet orange peel oil, ginseng and botanical soothing extracts.

It's non-greasy and soaks into the skin quickly, so there isn't any waiting time between applying the serum and applying a moisturiser afterwards.

No wonder the skin feels so amazing after applying this. It's filled with so many goodies.

I've been using this in conjunction with the Soap&Glory 'The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser' and my skin is looking amazing.

I highly recommend this product.


You can pick up the Soap&Glory products from Myers and David Jones.

I've also seen the products online at Asos.com (free shipping!)

You can check out the products online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment