Friday 13 January 2012

It's a party!

It's a party!

Tonight is party-time for my little sister.

The freaky-flamboyant theme meant bold lashes and bright colored lipstick - not to mention neon pink stockings and a top hat!


Ingredients for this fun party look:

First I applied a small dab of Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion to give her dry skin a bit of moisture.

Then I primed the face using my NP set pre-foundation bronzing primer to help create a smooth base with a hint of glowing bronze.

For the foundation I used a mixture of Covergirl Advanced Radiance foundation and Australis Stayput Foundation.

After applying the foundation I gave a quick sweep of the Sportsgirl Glow and Behold Illuminating Bronzer across the forehead and cheeks.

After applying a thin line of liquid eyeliner across the top eyelid, we applied some BYS false lashes in Hot to Trot to get that overly dramatic look.

I then applied Hello Kitty Crayon Eyeliner in Intense Kohl half way across the bottom lashes and smudged it out with a small makeup brush.

I darkened up her eyebrows using a dark colored eyeshadow to create an intense look and applied a Mirenesse Cheeky Blush in Russian Rose.

To finish up the look I used Australis Color Inject Mineral Lipstick in the color Honky Tonk.

The finishing touch were the BYS Body Art Self Adhesive Crystals which I place under the eye and in the corner of each eye.


We teased her hair with a comb to add to the freaky theme of the costume.




What's been your favorite dress-up theme?


Votrebelle
xx

1 comment:

  1. She looks gorgeous! What a fun party!! :)

    ReplyDelete