Wednesday 11 April 2012

Australis Make-Up Finishing Spritz



A make-up finishing product is a new addition to my routine.
I know that you may be gasping in horror at the thought of not having one already - but I never really thought I needed one.

But now that I've purchased one, I can't look back. How did I get on without it? 
It was a little like my primer situation. I'd never used a primer until not a long while ago - and now I can't imagine applying my make-up without one. 

For my first make-up setting product, I didn't want to purchase anything expensive. 
I just wanted a nice, inexpensive product that would do the job and give me a taste of what I've been missing. 

The Australis make-up finishing spritz jumped out at me whilst browsing (again...!) in Priceline. After carrying out a couple of different brands, trying to decide which one to go with, I picked the Australis one and I've been quite happy with the choice I made.


This product is a spray, so you'll find the bottle has a typical spray nozzle design to it. 
It sprays just a nice amount of product so you don't need to worry about having so much product released when you press that you end up standing in a puddle. 

The product itself is a pretty light pink shade and has a matching rose scent to it which I found to be really relaxing and soothing. It contains aloe vera, which means it's going to be nice and hydrating when applied to the skin. 

I apply this before and after applying my make-up just for that extra bit of hold, but it's totally up to your usual preference to as how or when you put this on. I found that it did a good job of keeping my make-up in place, in all types of weather and environments. 

I didn't find any drying of the skin and it is actually very refreshing when you put it on.

If you're like me and are looking for a good 'first-time' setting spray, or even just an affordable product then I would suggest giving this one a go. 

At $14.95, even if you find that you don't enjoy it - it's not really a whole lot going to waste!


You can find out more by clicking on this link.

Do you use a make-up setting spray?
What brand do you recommend? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying reading your blog!

    I started using the Skindinavia setting spray about a month ago and I absolutely love it. It is a little pricey though, so I think I might give this one a try and see how they compare :)

    xx Shell

    http://lovefromshell.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!
    I too only started using a primer about two years ago or so but have never invested in a Make Up Finishing Spritz!

    I will pop out and try this one as a starter!!

    Thanks

    - Amy
    http://luckyknife.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete