Sunday 12 August 2012

Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream





I recently purchased this BB Cream off Ebay and I am loving it. I first saw this brand of BB Cream on New Zealand Beauty Guru Shaaanxo. She used Lioele every time she does a 'get ready with me' type video, and I loved the way it looks on her skin so I hopped onto Ebay to see if I could get it a bit cheaper. I didn't realise that Shaaanxo actually uses the 'Triple The Solution' type of this BB Cream (whereas mine is just Beyond the Solution), but I'm still enjoying using this one and might give the other one a go once this tube is finished.

I will admit that when I first got this product in the mail, when it came time to play with it I was a little hesitant at the colour. It seemed to dark and thick for my skin tone, but it actually blends out very nicely and very naturally. It gives a light to medium coverage which I find perfect as a base for my regular foundation. It helps make-up last longer and looks really natural and doesn't look cakey. I love the gorgeous pink packaging and the pump lid is extra handy. This BB cream is quite thick so if you're not into thick/heavy products on the skin then this one might not be for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment